|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities||Trained Hand-to-Hand Combat|
|Relatives||Miranda Grey (sister)|
|Voice Actor||Kari Wahlgren|
|First Appearance||The Kur Guardian|
- "Sorry. It's not personal... It's money."
- ― Abbey in Food of the Giants.
Abbey Grey is Zak's babysitter in the comic Way Past Bedtime. She brings him, along with Fiskerton and Komodo, to The Tomb of Antiochus of Commagene to search for Antiochus' Ivory Scepter. Although she is not one of the remaining Secret Scientists, it's worth noting that the Saturdays trust her enough to babysit Zak.
She then appears in The Kur Guardian to help Doyle, Zak Saturday, and Fiskerton discover Fiskerton's Lemurian heritage. After they figure out Fiskerton has to protect the world from Kur, Doyle asks her out on a date, which she agrees to. In the next episode, Food of the Giants, she betrays the family and reveals that she has been Van Rook's new apprentice since Doyle quit. She flees at the end and tells Zak and Doyle to tell their family that she is sorry but she has to because of the money, which proves she's perfect for Doyle. Her next mention was In Kur: Part One, Leonidas Van Rook mentions to Doyle that she took over his business.
She appeared in The Return of Tsul 'Kalu, where she demonstrates a much better knowledge of the field of mercenary work than Van Rook, as she is not only able to make more money, but also is able to buy higher grade equipment due to her not being as much of a cheap skate as her former teacher. While Van Rook was angry at being tricked, he was proud of her similar business savvy. It's also shown that she, like her teacher, has come under the employment of V.V. Argost. In the end, she's defeated by Doyle and he sees her walking away and decides to let her go.
Kur: Part One (mentioned)The Return of Tsul 'Kalu
- Abbey Grey is the younger sister of Dr. Miranda Grey so she may or may not have been a Secret Scientist at some point.
- When betraying the Saturdays she said to Doyle, "But my feelings for you . . ." meaning she might have genuinely (and maybe still does) had feelings for him.
- This is again hinted at when she says to Doyle, "Once I'm done with you there'll be nothing left of you to miss!"
- Abbey does not appear at Van Rook's funeral.
- Her appearance in The Return of Tsul 'Kalu is different than her appearance in Food of the Giants. Her weapons are better and her wrist blaster has a bullet holder that wraps around her wrist.
- Her role seems to be the opposite of Doyle's. He was an apprentice to Van Rook who became an ally, while Abbey was an ally who became Van Rook's apprentice.