|Al-Kaseem Firecracker Beetle|
|Species||Al-Kaseem Firecracker Beetle|
|First appearance||The Kur Stone:Part One|
- "These are not good Bugs."
- ―Van Rook in Kur:Part Two
The Al-Kaseem Firecracker Beetle is very similar to the Bombardier Beetle, with both unleashing chemical blasts from their backside. It was first seen in The Kur Stone:Part One.
The Firecracker Beetle can be far more deadly when used properly. Its blasts are highly flammable but harmless . . . unless ignited. It is a large species of beetle, about the size of human finger, with a blue exoskeleton. This species calls Arizona, USA its home. It has been seen in the episode The Kur Stone:Part One attacking the Saturdays, and in Once More the Nightmare Factory attacking the prison to help Van Rook break out. It is a part of Argost's large Cryptid arsenal. He usually has large numbers of them in his cape, which he unleashes in order to make small explosions, generally on impact with a solid surface. It is shown they are able to become a large ball of them and roll towards enemies, making a huge bone breaking explosion. Sadly, Jay Stephens said that this creature isn't real. It was a misleading description of a known insect.
Unknown; possibly eats plants.
Points of Interest
- Releases flammable bursts from it's back side, it should be noted the spray's flammability isn't the defense as the Beetle itself has no way to ignite it, however the spray itself was enough to discourage Komodo from eating one, meaning it might have a foul smell or stinging effect.
- About six inches long.
- The Firecracker Beetle is a large beetle able to process explosive fumes, during the show it was found by Komodo after attempting to eat one.
- It has a extremely hard exoskeleton that protects the beetle from damage by explosion.