|Species||Komodo Dragon (cryptid)|
|Relatives|| Doc Saturday (adopted father) |
Drew Saturday (adopted mother)
Zak Saturday (adopted brother)
Fiskerton Saturday (adopted brother)
Zon Saturday (adopted sister)
Doyle Blackwell (maternal adopted uncle).
|Voice Actor||Fred Tatasciore|
|First Appearance||The Kur Stone:Part One|
Komodo is a 250-pound, genetically altered Komodo Dragon owned by the Saturday family that has a voracious appetite. Komodo’s few strands of mutated DNA make him unique, giving him the ability to become invisible, something that comes in handy when Zak needs a partner for his stealth explorations.
Komodo is very loyal to the Saturdays and takes part in having fun games with his adoptive brothers. However, despite being as loyal as man's best friend, he would change his allegiance for a good meal. Komodo appears to dislike Zon, and attacks her in several episodes though sometimes they get along. Zak seemed to have had found Komodo first, even before Zon and Fiskerton, but it is unknown how long Zak has had him. It is also possible he may be a "Devil Dragon," also known as a Megalania. Komodo's diet is usually whatever he can get his hands on. This consists of a Popobawa egg, flesh-eating blackflies, a king cobra, etc. He also likes to eat Ulraj's kelp necklace, much to Ulraj disliking.
As shown in Kur:Part One, Doc has made a treadmill-like machine which Komodo hooks up to and makes the airship invisible. Komodo dislikes this because he struck Doc and Fisk with his tail after they un-hooked him.
In The Thousand Eyes of Ahuizotl, it revealed he can talk, because when they put on the mask in the Aztec Temple he touched Doc's leg and he said "Right here". It is unknown if he can speak as well as Komodo Monday, or not. It could be that he can but chooses not to speak so much.
T.G.I.S. The Saturdays, Ben Tennyson, and Rook Blonko team up to defeat Argost and Dr. Animo.
- V.V. Argost (arch-enemy)
- Munya (Argost's minion who has spider DNA so he can become 50% human and 50% spider)
- Zak Monday (2nd arch-enemy)
- The Monday Family (2nd arch-enemy's family)
- Abbey Grey (former babysitter and former crush)
- Francis (temporarily)
- Shoji Fuzen
- Pietro "Piecemeal" Maltese
- Van Rook (temporarily, deceased)
- Doyle Blackwell (temporarily)
- Komodo is perhaps the most unusual cryptid on show; mainly because he is not a cryptid. Komodo Dragons were once unknown to science, but has since become one of the most studied animals in science. However, since the difference between animals and cryptids are genetic in the show, Zak can still control Komodo like any other cryptid.
- Komodo is the only member of the Saturday Family not shown in the Expansion Teaser for FusionFall.
- Like normal Komodo Dragons, he mainly uses his tail as a weapon.
- Is shown quite smart, as he operated the griffin in Paris is Melting.
- Has a sensitive nose.
- Komodo was probably the only character from the Secret Saturdays "rough draft" known as "Cryptids" to be maintained before revision.
- Komodo is like a normal dog, protective, hungry, etc.
- Komodo is shown to like attention.
- Komodo has a sense of humor.
- He doesn't like Zon, and seems to be jealous of her due to the attention Zak gives her.
- It is possible if Komodo is a miniature Megalania Prisca, One of the largest Monitor Lizards to live in Australia from the Pleistocene Era (2,588,000 to 11,700 years ago). Or he could be the Monitor Lizard-Like Cryptid, The Buru.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|