|Shadows of Lemuria|
|Original broadcast||July 25, 2009|
|Series||The Secret Saturdays|
|Overall episode number||25|
|Written by||Bill Motz and Bob Woth|
|Directed by||Scott Jeralds|
|Previous episode||Where Lies the Engulfer|
|Next episode||Kur Rising|
The hunt for Kur comes to a head as everyone works out their own way to locate the creature. The Saturdays call on the para-neurologist Dr. David Bara to find the motivation behind Fiskerton's instinctual behavior, V.V. Argost sends a neural parasite to the Saturdays' home to extract Kur's location from Fiskerton by force, and Doyle fixes the Kur-sensing artifact in secret. When a neural parasite attaches to Fiskerton, his brain takes control of Bara's equipment and he builds several "Fisk-bots" which destroy the Saturdays' home. Fisk then uses the wreckage to build a divining rod. Once Zak removes the parasite, Fiskerton reveals that Kur will be revealed in Antarctica. As the Saturdays depart to find Kur, Argost, having been watching through his neural parasite, sets off for their destination as well.
- Doc Saturday
- Drew Saturday
- Zak Saturday
- Fiskerton Saturday
- Komodo Saturday
- Zon Saturday
- Doyle Blackwell
- Fiskerton Phantom
- Komodo Dragon
- Yeti (a.k.a V.V. Argost)
- Cryptid Plants
- Neural Parasite
- Asai Rex
- Saturday HQ, Pacific Coast
- There is a scene in this episode were Drew isn't possessed when she was.
Click here to view the gallery.
- When Zak and Zon crashed into the room where Doyle was, the relic didn't glow, which would imply that Zak wasn't Kur, at least not yet.
- This is the 25th episode to be aired and it aired on July 25th.
- Fiskerton's instincts lead him to the place where Kur would be revealed—Antarctica
- Dr. David Bara makes his character debut in this episode.
- The Saturday HQ is destroyed in this episode, and it still looks that way in The Return of Tsul 'Kalu, so as of now it is unknown if the Saturday HQ will be rebuilt. Some fans assume that it will be repaired at the end of Season 2, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.